priyanka and abhi sad story

                                💖(( priyanka and 1 night girl 1))💖

My name is priyanka and I belong to Gurgaon. My figure is zero figure, my weight is 50 kg and my height is 5. I am 5 and I am very fair in appearance. Then one day I went to my sister's house. She had got married. There I liked a boy very much and I used to go to see my sisters every day after that. The boy went to Gujarat for his job then after that I got his Instagram ID and I messaged him but the boy did not know me then after that I talked to the boy and then after that I told him my complete address was wrong then After that we talked------------------------------------- It's been 3 months since a good friend Then we both found it so difficult to talk to each other that we both started talking till 3-3-4:00 in the night.       click here 💘(( priyanka and 1 night girls ))💘

                              💖(( priyanka and 1 night girl 2))💖

Then after that that boy came to his village then I told him that I know you, I am the sister-in-law of your village and you may not know me but I liked you from a long time and love you very much too, so that boy He got angry with me, he did not talk to me for three days, then after that he called me and said that now I have become addicted to talking to you, then after that I called him to my house, he came to my house for the day. There was no one there then one day I and he proposed each other then after that I talked for another 1 year and 6 months then after that such an accident happened with us he just came to meet me and after that we both took a photo and then he Went to his house, after that his friends cheated on him, his friends knew the password of his phone, after that they uploaded my and Abhi's photo on Facebook, after that my family and Abhi's family came to know. It happened and the whole village came to know about it, even after that I and Abhi did not separate from each other.   click here 💘(( priyanka and 1 night girls ))💘

                                 💖(( priyanka and 1 night girl 1))💖


Then my family members got rid of my phone, then one day I called from my friend Jiya Das's phone and now again I saw a small phone and then we both started talking to each other again and then slowly our conversations started. It started happening very rarely, then one day my exams started coming, then I also got busy in my studies, still busy in my job, after that we used to talk very little, just 10 to 15 minutes in the whole day and after that my exams came. So I threw that phone, then after the exam, I called Abhi from my friend Diya Das's phone, he disconnected the phone as soon as he heard my voice and also blocked Jiya Das's number. Now I don't know why he hates me so much. Yes, but I know that I did wrong with him because that guy could not live even for an hour without hearing my voice, so how would he have spent 3 months?   click here 💘(( priyanka and 1 night girls ))💘

                             💖(( priyanka and 1 night girl 1))💖

Now I realized my mistake without even talking to me but he doesn't want to talk to me or even look at my face but I know that he still loves me very much and even today I am waiting for him because Even today he talks about me to my friend's girlfriends. Sometimes I feel that maybe we will meet again one day and maybe I will never make this mistake again.   click here 💘(( priyanka and 1 night girls ))💘

 💖(( priyanka and 1 night girl 1))💖





click here for more site  (( priyanka ans 1 night girls))

Comments