One Wrong Step Ruins Life | Priti Malik Sad Strory

                         💖  ((  Priti Malik  and 1 night girl 1 ))💖

Hello, my name is Priti Malik, I am good looking, after all this was not my first job, even before this I have changed many jobs, like I am professional, I have done this work in Gurugram. I was not doing this willingly, I was forced to do medicine, then I chose this job and then I left the body massage center job with great difficulty, then I started my own job, like in a mall When it came to the job of a salesman and earning money. Money, even drove an auto, started enjoying this work, I enjoyed it so much that I never found a body massage center, although that work was a bit strange, there was a lot of money in it but I also got taunts from people. Had to listen to a lot. I couldn't afford it so I thought let's do something I had a boyfriend who tried to be nice but in reality I had a pimp who left me for other people How does he make money from clients and He left me, I find it very strange. What happened was that one day I asked him why he does this, he said that it is my work, I like doing this work, we were in a relationship for two-three years, after that we thought it was better to live separately because what What happened is the benefit of maintaining a relationship in which there is no love, today we are living separately for more than 3 years, today I am very happy with my shop, I am married, I have a child, and what do I have in life It is not me who has done this. I want any girl to have such light, I will try to send my children to good education schools so that they can make their career. 👉 click here (( priti and 1 night girl  )) 👈

                     💖((  Priti Malik  and 1 night girl 2))💖

After becoming a body massage center girl, when I came to new Gurgaon, the body massage center people used to come from my house to inquire about my well being, then I used to say that I am fine, I do not tell anyone about my work. , One day it happened that my uncle's son had come to Gurgaon for some work, as it happens with boys, if they go to another city, they hire a body massage center for entertainment and by this chance and coincidence he Joined the agency Body Massage Center, I also used to work in the same agency, so my boss who is at Body Massage Center, he referred me and when I got ready and went to him, he was stunned to see me and asked me. He said, Didi, do you do this work? I hate you, he said something like that about me. Once she leaves, she never comes back and whenever I decide that I will leave this body massage center job and live somewhere else, even my family members will not be near her. My family came to know, my brothers and sisters came to know and they all refused to let me come to their house, even my parents now refused to come to their house. Sometimes I cry remembering them and my fate, what I did, whatever happens happens as per God's will, now I have left the body massage center job, but I am sad, I just I wish I could not meet my parents. Years ago, she would have been able to make decisions and not take up a job at a body massage center.  👉 click here (( priti and 1 night girl  )) 👈

                   💖 ((  Priti Malik  and 1 night girl 3))💖

And as far as I am concerned, I have not given up any work that I have not done, like I have driven an auto, I have worked as a laborer, I have worked in a mall, I have worked in a body spa. Is. I have worked in a massage parlor, I have never done this anywhere, I did not work, just one mistake and my whole career was ruined, I just should not have said yes to body massage center when I started There was a body massage center. I also thought that yes this work is fine but as life progressed my condition started getting worse and I thought that if I continue to work like this then my condition will get very bad so I thought that despite being unhappy with my life I tried to choose another job. Boyfriend: There come many moments in our married life which we have to forget, like the fact of me becoming a body massage center.   👉 click here (( priti and 1 night girl  )) 👈

                         💖  ((  Priti Malik  and 1 night girl 4))💖

And I want to say the same to the other girls that after becoming a body massage center, they get a lot of money but do not get respect at all, there is no respect for the body massage center, whether you are earning lakhs of rupees or 10000000. Money but you have no shoes at all. From now on you are made to work day and night, whenever a customer comes you have to go, so don't think that this work is very easy, I have done this work, I am a I was a girl in a massage center in Gurgaon for 2 years but I did not get any benefit, my respect also got spoiled, my family members did not even let me enter the house and I felt so bad that I left my house and today I am. Working as body massage centre. Except that I am a salesman in a mall in Gurgaon  👉 click here (( priti and 1 night girl  )) 👈

                          💖((  Priti Malik  and 1 night girl 5))💖

When I initially did body massage center job, I came from my home talking about some other job that there is someone else who does 9252 job and here I have to work as body massage center. Came to Gurgaon- Slowly I came. I know that this work is really not good, it brings dishonor to the parents, brings dishonor to the brothers and sisters and is sent in front of the relatives, so I broke my ties with the job of a body massage center girl. Today I am a professional salesman in a big mall in Gurgaon, where I get good salary as well as respect, it proves to be very important in our life, if one does not have respect then there is nothing in this world. Is. , body massage centre Malik was mine in a small story, see you again with another blog  👉 click here (( priti and 1 night girl  )) 👈

                            💖((  Priti Malik  and 1 night girl 2))💖

And yes, today people refuse to even meet me, that's why I neither have any friend, nor any relative, nor does anyone talk to me, just to remove this loneliness, if someone blocks me then I I write a blog. He comes near me and he sympathizes with me, so call me on this number and talk to me and ask what is in my heart. My number is 9871533518. Thank you. 👉 click here (( priti and 1 night girl  )) 👈

                                  



click here for more site  (( priti ans 1 night girls))

Comments